James Danter and Sons have made every effort possible to ensure the Fun Park complies with COVID.19 Government Guidelines set out below:
- Opening has a Fun Park with limited capacity per session per day
- Session times are 12pm to 4pm and 5pm to 9pm. Wristbands can be purchased online or at the Box Office upon arrival. Card and cash are accepted.
- Booking online is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- All visitors most follow COVID.19 Government Guidelines
- Face coverings are advisable but not compulsory and can be purchased at Fun Park for £1 each
- Upon arrival to Fun Park if you are feeling unwell please do not enter.
- There will be a 3 stage entry process in place, so please be patient
- Stage 1: sanitise your hands
- stage 2: check your temperature
- Stage 3: wristband collection
- Tickets purchased online must be printed off and presented to the box office upon arrival, in exchange for your wristband. Wristbands to be fitted by the yourselves. Once you are wearing your wristband entrance will be permitted.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times. If you are part of a social bubble please make the stewards aware of this situation.
- Sanitiser’s will be available before you enter the attractions.
- All attraction have been treated with ZOONO an Antimicrobial Protection which offers up to 30 day protection.
- Before Fun Park opens all attractions will be deep cleaned and treated with ZOONO (Documentation Below)
- Entrance by wristband only £9.99 each with free parking onsite
We hope you enjoy your Visit Stay Safe.